Friday 30 March 2012

Havin' a little knit

A very short post but I do feel I have neglected my blog of late, so I think it is about time I got my arse in gear and posted something! So here goes...

I have spent many an hour in the depths of countless vintage shops trying... and failing to find the perfect jumper/cardigan which is the perfect shape, colour, pattern, et cetera et cetera... So, I have taken matters into my own hands and decided to teach myself to knit. I must admit I am by no means perfect, but as they say practice makes perfect!

This cardi is fab and I am loving the model's hair!
                            

By some stroke of luck my Mum was clearing out my Grandpa's cupboards and found my Grandma's knitting patterns, well... what better oppotunity for me to improve my knitting skills and to expand my wardrobe?

Everyone needs a beret in their life. 

I will keep you posted on my knitting adventures but don't wait up i am the knitting equivilant of a geriatric snail through treacle.

Much Love & Ta Ta for now 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment