Tuesday 10 January 2012

The Blog Prince


Well hello there! So... this is my first ever blog post (and I am a tad apprehensive). I'll admit I have had this blog for a while, but I've been waiting for some little nugget of inspiration to get me to actually write something, so ...*poof* here it is. At the beginning of the year I set my self the rather odd task of watching all the animated Disney films, so naturally I started with the princess ones (I'll admit  I'm a bit of a girly-girl). Traditional animated films have always really fascinated me, whilst having a little nosey round the interwebs I found my way to a gold mine, in the form of....the original drawing models for the princesses. I have to say my inner 4 year old came out and for a minute the main ambition in life was to be a Disney Princess, start singing to tiny woodland creatures, marry a handsome Prince and live happily ever after in a giant pink palace. These photos have given me a whole arsenal of new outfit and hair ideas that I am just itching to try. 




The Fabulous Helene Stanley inspiration for Princess Aurora in Disney's Sleeping Beauty and also Cinderella.



Adriana Caselotti who was the gorgeous inspiration for Snow White
 in Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs


I do hope that this post has been interesting, inspiring... hopefully not dull :). 

Much Love & Ta ta for now 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love the images and your blog looks so professional already, good luck in the blog world x
    Lisa@Knightseclectic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images - you'll have to post some photos once you've tried out the outfit and hair ideas! Really pleased you've joined in the Love Fashion Blogs showcase too - hope you come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to read more posts from you ;)

    ReplyDelete